Established in 1991, CEDAR Fund （施達基金會） is a cross-denominational Evangelical organisation, serving those who suffer from poverty in Asia and Africa, with a vision to build a just and compassionate world. Other than running projects on community development, healthcare, child care, education, as well as disaster relief, CEDAR also advocates for justice and promote the living out of Integral Mission among the Christian community.
CEDAR is currently searching for qualified person to fill the below positions. Details are as follows:
China Project Supervisor 中國項目主任 (Updated on 29 November 2018)
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for the provision of overall leadership to CEDAR’s Kunming Office in Yunnan Province, China
- Establish, maintain, and strengthen stakeholder relations such as project partners and local government at different levels and areas
- Provide overall project management in line with CEDAR’s vision, mission, and strategy
- Mature believer of Jesus Christ and passionate to serve the Lord and the needy
- University graduate, preferably in social or community development work disciplines
- At least 6 years working experience preferably in social or community development work, of which a minimum of 3 years’ experience at managerial level
- Fluent written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Require to reside in Kunming and regular travel to remote areas
Executive Assistant to Chief Executive 總幹事執行助理 (Posted on 25 September 2017)
Key responsibilities & duties:
- Conduct research, formatting and/or analysis of information and data related to poverty, injustice, mission and relevant issues/topics, in order to facilitate internal management decisions as well as external educational and promotional effort.
- Oversee the execution of ad hoc corporate projects as assigned by the Chief Executive.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Executive, as well as to other departments as assigned by Chief Executive
- Facilitate the organization of internal and external meetings, taking minutes for the meetings, and following up of the decisions made on behalf of Chief Executive
- Prepare reports, presentations and communication drafts for Chief Executive to be used internally and externally
- Establish, manage and maintain the filing system for Chief Executive
- Any tasks/duties as assigned by Chief Executive
- Mature Christian
- University graduate
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Passion on the issue of poverty and injustice
- Interested in conducting desk-top research/survey
- Effective team player and self-starter
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
If you are interested in joining our team to serve the poor for Jesus Christ, please send your application letter with full resume, current and expected salary to the below email address: email@example.com.
All personal data collected with only be used for recruitment purpose and will be treated confidentially. Information of unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 2 years after the recruitment exercise is completed. Due to the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check Scheme(SCRC), CEDAR Fund may request the prospective employees of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.